Monday 27 July 2015

I miss having sex with my mistress

Dear Emmy,
My wife has found out I have been having an affair. I don’t want my marriage to end but I can’t forget the hot sex I’ve been having with my mistress.
I am 35 and my wife 29. We are from the West and have two children. I have been cheating on her with someone I met through work. I would drive us out of town and we would have sex mostly in my car.
Now my wife knows I have promised to end the affair but I am missing the sex I had with my mistress so much. My wife is not ready to explore sex in the same way. I don’t want to hate my wife or hurt my children. Please help me.
From James.


Emmy’s Advice:
Dear James,
A crisis like this can actually make a marriage stronger, if you are both prepared to look at any weaknesses in your relationship and see how you can make it stronger. Tell your wife you want to be faithful to her but that a satisfying and interesting love life is important to you too. Do you make sure she has a good time in bed with you? Try to engage in plenty of foreplay with her to arouse her sufficiently to be able to respond to you in a more positive way in bed. The problem may be that you don’t turn her on enough in bed, so she cannot respond the way she’s supposed to.

However, forbidden sex has an excitement all of its own but it can take more effort to keep a long-lasting relationship feeling fun and fulfilling. This means that having hot sex with a stranger does not mean that the stranger would make a better wife to you than your wife. She might just be good in sex but may not love you the way your wife does. So you don’t need to sacrifice your marriage because of hot sex with a stranger. If you don’t end the affair now, your marriage would break up very soon because of sex. What you and your wife need at this point is to spice up your sex life so that it can be as hot as the sex you had with the stranger. Ask your wife if she really loves you. If she loves you she will try to please you in bed just like the stranger does. Both of you might also need to read books and watch videos on ways to boost your sex life. It would help. If you need me to recommend some resources to you, call me.

Note: If you need advice on your relationship or your facing crisis. Call 07062445649

1 comment:

  1. I stopped having sex with my ex as soon as i realized it's all he ever cared about.He don't just have this animalistic urge about it,he also won't stop cheating behind me.Thanks i was referred to ''hackingloop6@gmail . c om'' who hacked his phone and gave me remote access to his phone activities,i dumped his cheating ass as soon as i found out all he was doing behinf my back.you can also reach 'hackingloop 'on + 1 712 292-2655,if ur partner's commitment is in doubt,tell him i referred u.

    ReplyDelete